Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

   This week in Writing we are doing chunk of a short film here is my writing for the week hope you like it 

The Dream Giver


The Dream Giver checked off orphan 2655. The Dream Giver flew into the room of sleeping children. The bed the orphan was in was dazzling and dancing slowly as he slept. He fluttered onto the ground and placed the bag of dream eggs and placed them on Oliver's bed. The dream giver opened it and grabbed a mythacal egg and looked around and there it was a beautiful ballet tip shoes on her bed. The dream giver cracked a  magical egg and poured out the magical goo. she got a dream of a beautiful ballerina as he watched the ballerina twirl around on her bed.




What dreams would you like the dream giver to give you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post