Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Quarantine scavenger hunt

Quarantine scavenger hunt

During Quarantine we made a scavenger hunt for everyone to do who lives near Shirley.
 Here is a picture of what the signs look like, some of them are difficult to find but they are bright colours so you can see them from far away. It's a fun scavenger hunt for kids to do when they are bored or just if they don't want to go on a walk.
.

It was fun to go to the places by using the signs when we put them into place by hammering them down in to the  ground .

Have you been on a scavenger hunt ?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saffy,
    What a neat idea. I hope people in your neighbourhood have had ago considering how much effort you look to have put in. I'm interested in what your clues say, as I can't quite tell from the photo. Maybe it's something that you could do in school one lunchtime, when we come out from our bubble.
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post