Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Reading at school.


This week is our first week of online school .
I was nervous that I would not finish all the work I was supposed to do but surprisingly I did more than I was supposed to.
Before we went into quarantine we started making a book for the year 1/2 about their favourite animal.
We had to research about their favourite animal. My animal was a butterfly.
Link To Screencastify
 Did you know that the average butterfly lays about 1,000 or more eggs.

                                 Question time
                What is your favourite animal ?





1 comment:

  1. Hi Saffy,
    I loved your video about the butterfly! Well done! Who was your Kakano buddy for this project?
    I’m really glad you are coping with the amount of school work you have. I enjoyed seeing everyone yesterday in the workshops, it’s a nice way to connect and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post