Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

My book recap : Saffron the Yellow Fairy

Saffron the yellow fairy           

From daisy meadows


A very fierce bee.

Kirsty and Rachel were walking and they decided to follow the river.
Then they saw a bee so they shouted “run!”  The cows got scared and ran around the pen .
When it went cold for a minute then  the bee lead them to a cottage and this old lady came out wearing a bee coat. She gave them some honey to try and they were still looking for Saffron the yellow fairy.

The magical hive.

They wondered where Saffron the yellow fairy was. They saw a hive underneath the biggest tree so they asked for a  drink. While she was getting a drink the girls quickly
opened the lid and they saw her sitting on a honeycomb chair.

Bee friends

Saffron the yellow fairy  introduced the girls to Saffrons bee friends, so she said “this is Queenie and this is Petal.” They had forgotten that they had asked for a drink so Kirsty quickly shoved her into her pocket.  When she went away they quickly dunked her into the water to get the fuzz off of her wings.

The End 

I read this book in one afternoon, I liked it because it has my name in it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saffy,
    I remember these books when my oldest daughter used to read them......I think she owned and read every single one in the whole series! (She's now 22 years old, so it was a long time ago).
    To read the book in one afternoon, you must have really loved the story about Saffron and couldn't put it down! It's cool to have the main character named after you too!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post